Todd Kramlich, MA, LMHCA
Todd Kramlich and his wife Debbie have lived and worked overseas since 1993. Twenty-two of those years were in Europe–both in Germany and Sweden. Todd served with the Torchbearers in the role of ‘Dean of Students’ in Germany (Bodenseehof) and then as ‘Principal’ of the Bible school in Sweden (Holsbybrunn). Before moving to Chiang Mai, he worked five years as a youth pastor in a German church (FeG) and with TeachBeyond in Member Care. The Kramlichs have three children launched and four still at home.
Todd provides counseling in English and German and speaks some Swedish.
- M.A. (Master of Arts) in Biblical Studies (English Bible) with an emphasis on New Testament (1993)
- M.A. (Master of Arts) in Professional Counseling (2017)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (since 2018), Washington, USA
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (completed Level 3 Practicum Training)
Counseling Interests and Experiences
- Marital Therapy (uses Gottman Method Couples Therapy)
- Grief and Loss
- Sexual Addiction
- Spiritual Growth and Guidance
- Anger Management