Dr. Tim Blaney
Licensed Psychologist, Visiting Volunteer
(Check for availability)
Tim Blaney was an involuntary “victim” of cross-cultural transplantation when he moved with his family to France at the age of 10. He has lived many places since, including rural Wyoming, USA, at present.
With traveling in his blood, he has visited many countries and served on short-term missions teams in the U.S., India, Israel, and Cuba. Combining his life experience, interest in missions, and training as a psychologist has led to collaboration with Cornerstone Counseling Foundation in Chiang Mai, Thailand and volunteering with the MK Re-entry seminars sponsored by the Narramore Christian Foundation and Barnabas International. He is the father of three girls, who have also been infected with the international travel virus.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology – Illinois School of Professional Psychology (1997)
- Internship – Vanderbilt University (1996-97)
- B.S. in Human Development & Social Policy – Northwestern University (1988)
- Psychologist – Wyoming License #328
- Clinical Psychologist – Illinois License #071-005814
- Psychological Assessment
- Educational Evaluation of Children for Learning Problems
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Team Consultation
- Men’s Issues
- Cross-Cultural Issues (Including MK/TCK’s)