Pannawadee (Amm) Chiamsiri, MA, NCC
Amm was born and raised in Bangkok, Thailand. Living in Portland, Oregon from 2000 – 2009, she has acculturated herself to some of American culture and enjoys observing similarities and differences of Eastern and Western cultures, as well as learning many interesting American idioms and slangs. Amm has been with Cornerstone since February 2012 and is currently certified by U.S. National Board for Certified Counselors. Throughout the years with CCF, she has developed interests in neuroplasticity, adult attachment, experiential therapy and art/sand play therapy. Amm counsels both Thai and English-speaking clients and focuses on counseling adults.
- MA (Master Of Arts) in Counseling 2008, Western Seminary, Portland, Oregon, USA
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) Supply Chain Management and Psychology 2004, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, USA
- BA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Finance and Banking 1996, Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand
- U.S. National Counselor Certification (May 2015)
- Strengths Finder
- Cerny-Smith Assessment.
Counseling Interests and Experiences
- Individual Counseling
- Cross Cultural Adjustment
- Depression and Anxiety
- Life Transition
- Art/Sand Play Therapy